Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Start

I think I am going to start a chain of posts of me talking about my faith. It might consist of how I see my faith in my life,  how I see faith in other people, and why I am glad to be Catholic etc.

I feel that my faith lets me feel like there is something bigger than me. I guess that feeling is a good thing. More importantly, knowing that superior being is a benevolent, loving being is comforting. Though I know my faith better than most, I do not feel that the general population of Catholics know what their faith is based on. This lack of understanding might be based off the fact that religion is taken out of schools or that they do not feel that religion is very important. Many people do use religion as subject matter in group conversations. But they all discuss religion as a debatable subject, not a definite topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment